KETTLEBELLS + GADA + BODY WEIGHT + TAI-CHI = ACTION STRENGTH
Getting started is easy. Your first class is always free. Contact us for details.
WHAT is ACTION STRENGTH
Action Strength was modeled after Bruce Lee's concepts and is a complete and portable functional fitness training system.
The system combines kettlebells, ancient Indian exercises (body weight & the mace), with Qi-Gong and Tai-Chi to create what can only be known as the super athlete!
Action Strength is based on the same methods employed by ancient warriors and martial arts masters, and by the modern-day elite military. For these groups, their lives depend on an ability to perform physically and mentally at the highest levels. If it works for them it can work for you.
Action Strength is currently being practiced by some U.S. law enforcement and military departments, competitive athletes from the amateur to professional levels, and martial artists of all disciplines.
In Summary, the four primary principles of Action Strength:
- Body weight movement in all planes of motion (bodyweight exercises)
- Movement of external linear force (kettlebell exercises)
- Movement of external elliptical force (gada & Indian mace exercises)
- Application of the mind-body connection (Tai-Chi exercises)
- Simultaneously maximize power, strength, endurance and stamina levels
- Develop and/or enhance balance, mobility and agility
- Improve muscular and structural balance, reducing the risk of injury, and helping to alleviate pain associated with misalignment
- Most routines are only 45 minutes and minimal space or equipment is required
- Hyper muscular disorientation guarantees continued improvement & growth
- Action Strength is fun and completely different from any other workout
Our martial arts program for adults is well-rounded and includes the Action Strength attribute system, Jiu Jitsu (w/Wrestling), Kickboxing and Tae Kwon Do.
All of our classes are conducted in a respectful setting, emphasizing self-improvement through discipline, focus and a strong work ethic. We provide a family-like environment that is encouraging and supportive of everyone being at their best. Great for men and women of all ages!
“Training for strength and flexibility is a must. You must use it to support your techniques. Techniques alone are no good if you don’t support them with strength and flexibility.“ Bruce Lee