HELPING THOSE IN NEED
At the moment the majority of our charitable efforts are made possible by our Donation Yoga program. A third of all class donations go directly to those in need.
By supporting Cho's Academy you help us in giving back through a variety of local, domestic and international channels. THANK YOU.
With the help of your generous support, we have supported these and other very worthy causes:
- O.U.R., a 501c dedicated to fighting child trafficking and slavery
- Red Cross relief efforts for victims of the Nepal earthquake
- Unicef relief efforts for victims of the Nepal earthquake
- Unicef (international relief fund for children in need)
- Semper Fi Fund (wounded veterans)
- Flint (Michigan, U.S.) Water Fund & Flint WaterWorks Fund
- Recon & Sniper Foundation (wounded vets)
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (Cancer Unit)
- The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Dobies and Little Paws Animal Rescue
- Hurricane Harvey Relief
- DirectRelief (Relief Efforts for the 9/8/17 Mexico Earthquake)
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- Marine Toys For Tots
- With My Own Two Hands
- The Conservation Fund (Eco)
- Chhahri Nepalise Orphanage
- Local members of our community in need
To be enthusiastically continued!